Pineapple salad is a very tasty and original snack dish. It is not prepared very often, mainly for some special celebrations, but when this happens, a real holiday comes.
Pineapple salad with chicken and tomatoes will surprise everyone with its incredible flavor. And a great combination of smoked meat and sweet and sour exotic fruit will make it taste amazing.
The combination of sweet pineapples with other products is just a godsend for interesting snacks. They are often prepared only on holidays. But if you want to treat yourself to something delicious on a weekday, do not postpone cooking until later. Just take note of some tips and tricks:
- Pineapple is a juicy fruit and quickly gives up its juices to the rest of the ingredients, so mayonnaise should be used less than usual.
- Due to the high juiciness, canned fruits must be squeezed out of the syrup before chopping, otherwise the salad will “float”.
- If the salad is puff, it is advisable to form it with a special ring and carefully tamp each layer.
- Cheese, eggs, boiled or smoked chicken meat, ham and even ordinary boiled sausage are ideally combined with pineapples.
- To make the salad more satisfying, you can add boiled potatoes or rice to its composition.
- Pickled onions and garlic will add piquancy to the snack dish. The latter can be passed through a press and mixed with mayonnaise.
Pineapple salad is a very tasty, hearty and original dish that will take its rightful place on the festive and everyday table.
Cook with us and enjoy a delicious meal!
Step by step method
We take the products that are needed for cooking. Let's boil the eggs right away.
Cut the smoked chicken meat into small pieces and place on a flat plate.
We cut the canned pineapple into medium cubes and put it on top.
Grease evenly with mayonnaise.
We cut the tomatoes in the same cubes and make the next layer.
Peel the hard-boiled eggs and finely chop over the tomatoes. Leave a little egg white for decoration.
Then again grease with mayonnaise sauce.
From above, through the medium grater, rub the remaining egg white. We decorate as desired. It turns out a tender and juicy salad that will decorate the daily and festive table with its appetizing appearance.